From: Y.Porat on
On Aug 7, 5:48 am, Sam Wormley <sworml...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> NATURE: Who should get credit for the Higgs particle?
> A storm is brewing around the scientists in line to win the Nobel Prize
> for predicting the elusive particle
>
> http://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm?id=physicists-politics-....

----------------------
just to show how ugly and nasty
has that
business industry of 'modern science' 'became !!

if a Nobel wil be given for that
nonsense physics
it will be a dark day of the Nobel prize history
and science in general !!

NO MASS - THE ONLY ONE-
NO REAL PHYSICS!!

even not for a fraction of a second !!
2
even Energy has mass - the only mass!!

as i proved by the Momentum formula
of the photon !
M =hf/c
there is mass there
and noting there is relativistic !!!

so mass i snot given
it is always there even in energy
so
energy can create massive particles
****many kinds of particles !!!***
actually an endless number of various particles!!**
not only monsters as the Higgs
that has nothing to do with
our practical every day life particles !!
iow

THE HIGGS IS A NONSENSE **GARBAGE ** IRRELEVANT PARTICLE !!!

and that is the more basic thing in physics to undersatnd and
know !!!

copyright

ATB
Y.Porat
-------------------------

From: Y.Porat on
On Aug 7, 2:13 pm, Matt <30d...(a)net.net> wrote:
> On Fri, 06 Aug 2010 22:48:13 -0500, Sam Wormley wrote:
> >NATURE: Who should get credit for the Higgs particle?
> >A storm is brewing around the scientists in line to win the Nobel Prize
> >for predicting the elusive particle
>
> >http://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm?id=physicists-politics-....
>
> "Physicists ...  recently voiced their expectation that the particle
> could well be detected within the next few years."
>
> Yep. To be followed few years later by the construction of the first
> commercial fusion power plant. It has been only 20 years away for the
> last 60 years.

--------------------
(:-)

who needs fusion
while the Mexican golf
is full of oil ??...
and our globe is boiling with
CO2
Y.P
--------------------
From: bert on
On Aug 7, 10:02 am, "Y.Porat" <y.y.po...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Aug 7, 2:13 pm, Matt <30d...(a)net.net> wrote:
>
> > On Fri, 06 Aug 2010 22:48:13 -0500, Sam Wormley wrote:
> > >NATURE: Who should get credit for the Higgs particle?
> > >A storm is brewing around the scientists in line to win the Nobel Prize
> > >for predicting the elusive particle
>
> > >http://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm?id=physicists-politics-...
>
> > "Physicists ...  recently voiced their expectation that the particle
> > could well be detected within the next few years."
>
> > Yep. To be followed few years later by the construction of the first
> > commercial fusion power plant. It has been only 20 years away for the
> > last 60 years.
>
> --------------------
> (:-)
>
> who needs fusion
> while the  Mexican golf
> is full    of oil  ??...
> and our globe is boiling with
> CO2
> Y.P
> --------------------

No Nobel for TreBert That means clear sky and yet I am just as happy.
O ya Slap happy is more like it. I am a great thinker,but a nobody.
Havard,Oxford,Princton,and U of Chicago have doors I have never
opened. Boston library is my place of self learning. They had the
science books I love science TreBert
From: bert on
On Aug 7, 10:02 am, "Y.Porat" <y.y.po...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Aug 7, 2:13 pm, Matt <30d...(a)net.net> wrote:
>
> > On Fri, 06 Aug 2010 22:48:13 -0500, Sam Wormley wrote:
> > >NATURE: Who should get credit for the Higgs particle?
> > >A storm is brewing around the scientists in line to win the Nobel Prize
> > >for predicting the elusive particle
>
> > >http://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm?id=physicists-politics-...
>
> > "Physicists ...  recently voiced their expectation that the particle
> > could well be detected within the next few years."
>
> > Yep. To be followed few years later by the construction of the first
> > commercial fusion power plant. It has been only 20 years away for the
> > last 60 years.
>
> --------------------
> (:-)
>
> who needs fusion
> while the  Mexican golf
> is full    of oil  ??...
> and our globe is boiling with
> CO2
> Y.P
> --------------------

I have had a "Pulse Fusion Machine" for 50 years. No oil company is
interested. Like BP Exxon Mobil they are the power and the glory. Oil
10 fusion 0 We all know this is the reality of this here
spacetime TreBert
From: Sam Wormley on
On 8/7/10 12:04 PM, bert wrote:
> I have had a "Pulse Fusion Machine" for 50 years. No oil company is
> interested. Like BP Exxon Mobil they are the power and the glory. Oil
> 10 fusion 0 We all know this is the reality of this here
> spacetime TreBert

Have you ever contacted an oil company, Herb? If so, when and why?