From: bert on
On Aug 7, 1:08 pm, Sam Wormley <sworml...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On 8/7/10 12:04 PM, bert wrote:
>
> > I have had a "Pulse Fusion Machine" for 50 years. No oil company is
> > interested. Like BP Exxon Mobil they are the power and the glory. Oil
> > 10 fusion 0   We all know this is the reality of this here
> > spacetime    TreBert
>
>    Have you ever contacted an oil company, Herb? If so, when and why?

Sam Have to say I never did.I have felt it would be a waste of time.
If I had a name that had some fame. If I had a degree. IF TreBert
From: Sam Wormley on
On 8/7/10 12:25 PM, bert wrote:
> On Aug 7, 1:08 pm, Sam Wormley<sworml...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>> On 8/7/10 12:04 PM, bert wrote:
>>
>>> I have had a "Pulse Fusion Machine" for 50 years. No oil company is
>>> interested. Like BP Exxon Mobil they are the power and the glory. Oil
>>> 10 fusion 0 We all know this is the reality of this here
>>> spacetime TreBert
>>
>> Have you ever contacted an oil company, Herb? If so, when and why?
>
> Sam Have to say I never did.I have felt it would be a waste of time.
> If I had a name that had some fame. If I had a degree. IF TreBert

Oh, I though you said no oil company was interested in your "Pulse
Fusion Machine", but if you never contacted them and they don't know
about it....
From: bert on
On Aug 7, 1:41 pm, Sam Wormley <sworml...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On 8/7/10 12:25 PM, bert wrote:

> >>     Have you ever contacted an oil company, Herb? If so, when and why?
>
> > Sam Have to say I never did.I have felt it would be a waste of time.
> > If I had a name that had some fame. If I had a degree. IF    TreBert
>
>    Oh, I though you said no oil company was interested in your "Pulse
>    Fusion Machine", but if you never contacted them and they don't know
>    about it....

Well Sam You are right,but have contacted many others. Even my MSP
chips have contacted food companies and told they can not buy into it.
Get the picture. Things have to happen within a company,and they do
not want anything from outsiders. Try and you will see O ya TreBert
From: Benj on
On Aug 7, 1:08 pm, Sam Wormley <sworml...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On 8/7/10 12:04 PM, bert wrote:
>
> > I have had a "Pulse Fusion Machine" for 50 years. No oil company is
> > interested. Like BP Exxon Mobil they are the power and the glory. Oil
> > 10 fusion 0   We all know this is the reality of this here
> > spacetime    TreBert
>
>    Have you ever contacted an oil company, Herb? If so, when and why?

Just for drill, Sam, let us assume that TreBert actually has a "pulsed
fusion machine" that actually works.
OK, let us now ask the question: just WHICH oil company would be
willing to put themselves out of business forever, because humanity
"might" be better off for it?

Do was all get the same answer? "NONE"?
Sam, you really need to climb out of La-La Land.
From: Androcles on

"Benj" <bjacoby(a)iwaynet.net> wrote in message
On Aug 7, 1:08 pm, Sam Wormley <sworml...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On 8/7/10 12:04 PM, bert wrote:
>
> > I have had a "Pulse Fusion Machine" for 50 years. No oil company is
> > interested. Like BP Exxon Mobil they are the power and the glory. Oil
> > 10 fusion 0 We all know this is the reality of this here
> > spacetime TreBert
>
> Have you ever contacted an oil company, Herb? If so, when and why?

Just for drill, Sam, let us assume that TreBert actually has a "pulsed
fusion machine" that actually works.
OK, let us now ask the question: just WHICH oil company would be
willing to put themselves out of business forever, because humanity
"might" be better off for it?

Do was all get the same answer? "NONE"?
Sam, you really need to climb out of La-La Land.

Pulse fusion machines have been around a long time.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wp7JF2sANsw
Bert has wormey by the balls.