From: Ron H on
I am using the new and improved CMFCStatusBar class and have inserted some
clever little icons... BUT the statusbar doesn't resize to center the icons
vertically until I move the mainframe by clicking on it and dragging it. How
can I force the statusbar to resize at runtime so the icons fit. I've tried
Invalidate(true) in mainframe & in the active view but it has no effect.

Ron H.

From: Tom Serface on
Have you tried calling RecalcLayout() for the mainframe directly?

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/1dyba2bb(VS.80).aspx

Tom

From: Ron H on
Works like a top Tom, Thanks
--

Ron H

From: Tom Serface on
I'm not sure why that doesn't happen automatically when in the new MFC code,
but that's how it's been for the status, toolbar, and other frame components
for as long as I can remember. Glad it worked for you.