From: Meinolf Weber [MVP-DS] on
Hello mec,

You can install Exchange 2003 also on 2000 server OS, therefore you don't
need to upgrade the 2000 AD schema with windows server 2003 schema.

But as Florian said, check replication between the DCs with "repadmin /showreps"
or replmon (GUI version), therefore install the support\tools\suptools.msi
from the 2000 installation disk. As the metnioned article Q325379 is more
detailed then the mangled attributes one, i strongly suggest to check again
all information in it.

Also i would check with dcdiag /v and netdiag /v the DCs.

Best regards

Meinolf Weber
no rights.

From: mec on
Thanks Meinolf. We are upgrading our domain to 2003 also. I'll run the
checks you suggested.