From: T on
A few months ago, I created a MySpace account, and specified a MySpace url
to boot.

Today, I'd like to access that page, but cannot remember which email address
I used. Every one I have that I tried is rejected, so the password can't be
sent to it.

Any way to tell the page (via the MySpace.com/name address) to email the
password to whatever email address it's got in its files?

From: Jason Tsang on
I'm not sure why you are asking about MySpace issues in an MS/MSN forum,
since myspace.com isn't a Microsoft service.

That said...

If you've forgotten your username, try here
Q. I forgot my username.
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=misc.faq&faqQuestionId=12

--
Jason Tsang - Microsoft MVP

Find out about the MS MVP Program -

From: T on
"Jason Tsang" <jason-onlineDEL(a)ETEmvps.org> wrote in message

> I'm not sure why you are asking about MySpace issues in an MS/MSN forum,
> since myspace.com isn't a Microsoft service.

I think the reasons I thought the two were somehow partnered are obvious,
no? Why respond to me like I'm an idiot for making that assumption? :(

> That said...
>
> If you've forgotten your username, try here
> Q. I forgot my username.
> http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=misc.faq&faqQuestionId=12

Not sure how this is supposed to help me, as I FORGOT THE USERNAME/EMAIL
ADDRESS.

I see my MySpace.com/ID page just fine, but can't log into it because it
doesn't use the ID as a username. If it did, there would be no problem. It
uses an email address, and I've got dozens of them and none of the usual
suspects are being recognized by the "forgot my password" function. :(

From: Nigel Reed on
T <nospam(a)nospam.com> wrote:
> I think the reasons I thought the two were somehow partnered are obvious,
> no? Why respond to me like I'm an idiot for making that assumption? :(

For the same reason you probably wouldn't ask here what you did if you
lost your Hotmail username. Just because you can access it from
Messenger doesn't mean it belongs here.

Regards
Nigel
--
www.myoldcontacts.com - Tell your friends to tell their friends
www.sysadmininc.com - Consultancy, Service, Sales, Networking...

"I reject your reality and substitute it with my own" --Adam Savage.