From: Pass-the-Reality on
On my Switchboard I have a Combo box. When you make a selection from the
dropdown (combo31), the corresponding report will open. When you close the
report, you are back to the Switchboard. What can I add to my Switchboard
Form Events to have Combo31 show blank. I tried doing a combo31.requery, but
it did not work. Suggestions?
From: Douglas J. Steele on
You mean you want to stop the combo box from showing a selected row?

Me!Combo31 = Null

--
Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP
http://www.AccessMVP.com/DJSteele

"Pass-the-Reality" <PasstheReality(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:41CCD11E-7054-4616-85FA-12283C633836(a)microsoft.com...

From: kusluma on

mensaje de noticias:41CCD11E-7054-4616-85FA-12283C633836(a)microsoft.com...