From: Ethan on
Hey,

I have a table with 4 columns; Metro, St Cloud, Duluth, Rochester.

In those tables are lists of counties associated with the column names
(Metro -> Hennepin, Anoka, Wright) (Duluth -> St. Louis, Carlton) etc...

To begin with, I am tweaking a form that is linked to a query (SQL).
Ideally, I would like a drop down box with Metro, St Cloud, Duluth, Rochester
as choices. If you search for one of these (Metro for example) all the
counties associated with metro are returned. Also, I would like to be able
to select multiple areas, Metro and Duluth, which will return all the
counties from Metro and Duluth.

Thanks for your input

Ethan

From: KARL DEWEY on
Your table is constructed as a spreadsheet instead of a relational database.
It should be like this --
Area County

With data like this --
Metro Hennepin
Metro Anoka
Metro Wright
Duluth St. Louis
Duluth Carlton

Then your combo could select an area and the query feeding the form use it
as criteria.

--
Build a little, test a little.

From: Ethan on
Sounds good. I will work on this and get back to you.