From: Evon on
!@#$%^&*()?! I am soooo frustrated. It seems like a simple enough function.
I just want to have the header print on each form page. The help states
that in the properties there is a Repeat to set to Yes. I have double
clicked, clicked, right clicked on every section and box and cannot find this
command. Please help.
From: John Spencer on
There is such capability with REPORTS. I don't believe there is any such
capability when printing FORMS.

John Spencer
Access MVP 2002-2005, 2007-2010
The Hilltop Institute