Prev: Form Headers
Next: project
From: Norm on
I have a field CHSTOR that has 5 different stores I want to put one store to
a page

Cheers!!
From: John W. Vinson on
On Tue, 1 Jun 2010 20:21:01 -0700, Norm <Norm(a)discussions.microsoft.com>
wrote:

>I have a field CHSTOR that has 5 different stores I want to put one store to
>a page
>
>Cheers!!

Use the Report's Sorting and Grouping; group by CHSTOR; and put a Page Break
control in the footer for that group.
--

John W. Vinson [MVP]
From: Norm on
Thanks John...I was afraid it was that easy

"John W. Vinson" wrote:

> On Tue, 1 Jun 2010 20:21:01 -0700, Norm <Norm(a)discussions.microsoft.com>
> wrote:
>
> >I have a field CHSTOR that has 5 different stores I want to put one store to
> >a page
> >
> >Cheers!!
>
> Use the Report's Sorting and Grouping; group by CHSTOR; and put a Page Break
> control in the footer for that group.
> --
>
> John W. Vinson [MVP]
> .