From: Telobamipada on
I have encountered a problem in Access 2003 where the user has performed a
"File, Print" option and wasted a ton of paper... I have looked through the
existing posts and found advise on creating a custom toolbar. Under Tools,
Startup options I have taken away all menu's and toolbars, however, the user
still has access to the standard menu... "File, Edit, View, etc. I attempted
to create a custom toolbar but the standard menu options still display so I'm
not sure now how to prevent this from happening in the future. Can I not
disable these standard menu options from the user?
Thanks for any help!
--
If you can read this, thank a Teacher...
If your reading it in English, thank a Veteran!
From: theDBguy on
Hi,

What you could do is create a custom menu bar and then enter its name in the
report's Menu Bar property.

Hope that helps...