From: Stacy Draper Stacy on
So two points of clarification 'she' is actually a 'he', but I'm really glad
you all spelled my name right so I'm pretty happy about that. The other
point is I haven't been awarded the MVP award this year. Don't know if that
make me a postMVP, exMVP, or !MVP in any case . . .

I know this is a late response, but the only thing that I can think of that
you might be experiencing is that the user isn't logged into the site.

So here's the situation, they never built out office to deal with challenges
or redirects. So Word can't ever log the user into the system. What the end
user must do is go to a browser log into the site and the site will give the
user a site wide cookie. Then when word is asked for a cookie it can serve
it up. Naturally the client integration button has to be checked. This
radio button being selected is what causes a cookie to be written as a site
wide cookie. I think the user might have to keep the browser window open
too. I don't recall.

I hope you figured it out already and if you didn't I hope it came to you in
time to to be useful.

Stacy