|  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
I HACK $2500 FROM PAYPAL,,,,
I HACK $2500 FROM PAYPAL At http://getandeasy.co.cc i have hidden the PAYPAL FORM link in an image. in that website on Right Side below search box, click on image and enter your name and PAYPAL ID. ... 12 Aug 2010 00:40
Add-ins?
You might try a pre-written add-in mate... There's one to pay for: SharePoint Email Filer (google it) Or a free one that might work for you...http://mail2sharepoint.codeplex.com. On Tuesday, October 23, 2007 11:05 AM Kayte wrote: Is there a way to upload email attachments directly into WSS 3.0? Curren... 10 Aug 2010 09:07
folder issues.
when i create a folder it cannot be opened. the site is at webaddress:6060/default.aspx however when clicking on the folder the web address changes to just webaddress/ whatever I'm navigating to. the site is on port 80 (default) the router is set to redirect port 6060 to port 80 on the Virtual server ip. i am as... 11 Aug 2010 21:24
SharePoint Demo
i-Technosoft extends its Services to Hosted Application Solutions and have started their marketing campaign by a One Time Signup Offer on Windows Sharepoint at $1.99 per user, the cheapest price online for Microsoft Windows SharePoint. WATCH it here. http://demo.i-technosoft.co.uk/SitePages/Home.aspx ... 9 Aug 2010 04:42
Adding a Sharepoint folder into the "Send To" list in Office?
When I said "Office" in the subject, I'm actually talking about just Word and Excel. Is there any way to add a Sharepoint destination into the "Send To" list? ... 13 Aug 2010 11:25
Cheap Windows SharePoint Hosting
i-Technosoft extends its Services in EMEA to Hosted Application Solutions and have started their marketing campaign by a One Time Signup Offer on Windows SharePoint at $1.99 per user, the cheapest price online for Microsoft Windows SharePoint. For more info, please visit: http://www.i-technosoft.com ... 3 Aug 2010 01:41
upgrade sql server backend on wss 3.0 server??
We are running WSS 3.0 with SQL Server 2008 both on the same server. This was done to install and simplify working with Kerberos authentication, a feature that the site admin wanted. Where can I learn how to upgrade the backend server to SQL Server 2008 R2?? Is this even possible?? What else would need upgra... 2 Aug 2010 16:59
User Security - Sharepoint 2007 or WSS 3.0
User Security Issues with SharePoint 2007 site(s) with WSS 3.0 We have one main site with many sub-sites under it. When we add a user to a sub-site (Member, Visitor, Owner) the user cannot get into the site unless they are then added to the main site (Member, Visitor, Owner) and get an Access is Denied right upon... 2 Aug 2010 14:46
How keep AD and Sharepoint synchronized in WSS3
My cusotmer indicates that his AD updates are not reflected in Sharepoint WSS3 sites. Is this normal or should there be a timer job to keep account information sychronized. I believe this is available in MOSS but I'm not seeing any timer jobs for user profile property updates in WSS3. Should this be automati... 2 Aug 2010 14:46
SharePoint/ Career Position/ IN
Tom Gugger Independent Recruiter tgugger(a)bex.net SharePoint Developer/ Career Position/ IN We have a client in the greater Auburn, IN area* who is searching for an experienced SharePoint developer. This is a solid company that has shown continued growth. Working conditions are said to be excellent. The... 29 Jul 2010 09:42
assembly cannot be loaded: hr=0x80070002
Hi, I have a PWA site which suddenly reports a configuration error: Parser Error Message: Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.Office.Project.Server.PWA.ApplicationPages, Version=12.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=71e9bce111e9429c' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specif... 28 Jul 2010 16:17
Book recomendations
Hello, I'm new to Sharepoint and I'm looking for recommendations for books that will help get me up to speed on managing a Sharepoint 2007 environment. Thank you in advance. ... 26 Jul 2010 09:27
MOSS out-of-the-box View Security? Add-Ons?
Hi I intereste to know what did U find out? Thanx -- /Oren "anovak(a)unt.edu" wrote: It's my understanding that there isn't out-of-the-box capability in MOSS for view level security. The dilemma we find ourselves in is that if you want a single list for all users to contribute to but at the same ... 24 Jul 2010 17:45
 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11