From: Pramraj on
Hi,
I have a PWA site which suddenly reports a configuration error: Parser Error
Message: Could not load file or assembly
'Microsoft.Office.Project.Server.PWA.ApplicationPages, Version=12.0.0.0,
Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=71e9bce111e9429c' or one of its dependencies.

No change was made to the environment and on comparing with my UAT
environment, which is working, the assembly reported above as cannot be
found, is in the same place as before and corresponds to the UAT file and
path.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how I can troubleshoot and resolve this
issue?

--
Regards,
Pramraj