First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
SharePoint Properties inside document
I need to put inside a word document, the SharePoint number versión, the status of approval and the SharePoint last modified date. How can I do it in Word and Excel? ... 3 Jun 2010 21:16
How to put SharePoint propertys inside a word or Excel document
I need to put the versión number of the SharePoint site document library as well as the last modified date and the state of approval. How can I do it inside a Word or Excel document.? ... 27 May 2010 15:58
Sharepoint MOSS 2007 Crawl is hung
Currently the index crawl on my typical sharepoint farm (2 web front ends, 1 index server, 2 database servers) is hung. It says "Last completed crawl: 5/7/10" which is almost 3 weeks ago. I did some searching on the web (in these discussion groups as well) for "sharepoint index crawl stopped/hung/stuck/etc" and ... 1 Jun 2010 08:39
Marketplace for WSS 3.0
Hi, Im searching for a Free marketplace add on for Sharepoint? Users should can offer their products with photo upload function! Any known Add On's? Thanks ... 27 May 2010 03:50
Unable to access Windows Internal Database (WID)
Hi, I installed domain controller which already has SharePoint installed. After I installed DC, now my SharePoint giving me errors like. Windows could not start the windows Internal Database (MICROSFT##SSEE) on Local Computer. .... service-specific error code 3417 my work around : I found this link as us... 27 May 2010 01:41
Getting the Scope Name in the Result Set of a Search Query
Hi Does anyone know if it's possible to return the Scope in a result set from SharePoint Search SQL (using the QueryEx method in c#)? I am filtering on multiple scopes using an 'or' and want to know which scope each result it returned from if possible. I'm using Microsoft Office Sharepoint 2007. Any help ... 21 May 2010 12:49
'Fix' for SharePoint / Office 2007 on Vista issue
We are running MOSS 2007 Ent. Edition, and recently upgraded all client PCs to Vista Enterprise with Office 2007 installed. All patches up to current. In any case, Office Products all had issues saving directly to SharePoint, Explorer View fails, and "Open in Windows Explorer" prompts repeatedly for credentials and... 21 May 2010 11:43
Reminder - Microsoft Responds to the Evolution of Community
What is Happening? This message is to inform you that Microsoft will soon begin discontinuing newsgroups and transitioning users to Microsoft forums. Why? As you may know, newsgroups have existed for many years now; however, the traffic in the Microsoft newsgroups has been steadily decreasing for the past sev... 21 May 2010 06:14
Error message of FAST Search 2010 post-installation: "Could not set access rights on certificates private keys."
Hi I followed the TechNet article to setup a FAST Search 2010 for SharePoint 2010 http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ff381261.aspx When I execute the following command on my SharePoint server ..\SecureFASTSearchConnector.ps1 -certPath "path of the certificate\certificatename.pfx" -ssaName "name of y... 20 May 2010 10:34
Hopefully simple email archive question
This fell into my lap, and I have very little experience with Sharepoint. I wanted to create a place for some email lists to get archived to. I figured the best way was to do it through a mail- enabled discussion forum. The only thing is I'm having a little trouble with the view. Firstly, is there a way from ... 19 May 2010 17:10