First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
Default task list of a WSS 3.0 site
Hi, I understand that there is a default Task list in each WSS 3.0 site. How do I find out which task list is the default for a site? Also is there a way to change the default task list? Thanks. -- Best regards, Jude ... 7 Jan 2010 12:26
SSP and WSS Profiles not syncing
What is the best practice for keeping ssp and wss user profiles in sync? I have used the stsadm -o sync command but it is still out of sync. I have even modified the Profile Syncronization Timer job to run every 15 minutes using the stsadm -o sync -SyncTiming m:15 command. Thanks for your help! ... 6 Jan 2010 09:51
Delete won't delete the meeting from meeting workspace
I linked an outlook meeting to a meeting workspace on Sharepoint. I cancelled the meeting and unlinked the workspace from the meeting. On Sharepoint, the meeting date has a drop down list with 'Move', 'Keep', & 'Delete.' When I click 'Delete' it warns me that it will remove all components associated with that date.... 6 Jan 2010 09:51
Publishing by admins
We have admins on our Share point site, who we would like to be able to publish pages directly. But the 'Publish' button on the page is greyed out. We do not want to turn off work flows for the library as there are other users we'd like to check their work before hand. Any idea how to get this button highlighted?... 6 Jan 2010 09:51
Using the UpdateListItem Method from Windows Script
Good day, Really new to this. I'm struggling to do the same, did you manage to get this going. Please help. url:http://www.ureader.com/msg/12321552.aspx ... 4 Jan 2010 04:54
Solution Found
I had the same problem when I wanted to create an approbal workflow until I change my URL, with the remote server name, for example when i had use 192.168.1.2 the workflow center will not work but when i had connect with the domain server name http://sharepoint/ the workflow work without problem. Excuse for my bad e... 3 Jan 2010 23:46
Workflow configuration Through ISA
Did anybody found the solution?. I am facing the same issue tarag wrote: Workflow configuration Through ISA 05-Sep-07 Hi, when configuring built-ins workflow using http://serverName/ every this works fine, but when using httpS://www.myDomainName.com that goes through ISA, I get a warrning message when ... 1 Jan 2010 08:40
Login dialog pops up when editing documents
Hi, running on Windows 7 everytime I open or save a document a Windows Logon dialog pops up. I simply click cancel and everything works, but why that? Thanks Adrian -- Adrian Miller ... 7 Jan 2010 03:36
Reporting Services 2008 and WSS in integrated mode
Hi, I have a strange problem with Reporting Services in integrated mode. When I try to run the report I get the following message: "An error occurred during client rendering. Execution 'fasj5f45j0z5ev3usq20nu45' cannot be found ". In log I have a supplementary message: userName: wss_service not found in ... 26 Dec 2009 05:44
Document Library Filter
I am using SharePoint object model to fetch document libraries. I need a way to fetch all user created document libraries. Can anybody tell me a way to differentiate user created document libraries from system created document libraries (form library, form templates, reporting templates, style library). Submitted ... 24 Dec 2009 04:17