First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
99 Opinion Dsiconsolas.com
Hola mi opinion acerca de dsiconsolas.com es bastante buena, gracias a estos chicos pude tener el cartucho para que mi hijo jugara a todos los juegos, que me descargo de internet. Fueron amables y me digeron donde descargarme los juegos y configurar la tarjeta. Me dieron un peque�o manual que para deciros la verdad, s... 16 Oct 2009 06:24
Search Server Express 2008 User Access
I have a search site up and running but the only user that can log into the site is the content manager account. How can I add other users. I see Home and Visitor users but no way to add them. Thanks in advance. ... 15 Oct 2009 12:46
search server don´t work
hi, i have just installed windows sharepoint server in 2008 and search server too. my problem is that search server report me an error that is : The content server excluded this URL because an attribute that is not index. what is the problem? than you Carlos ... 15 Oct 2009 12:46
open new window from list
Add the below tag in your share point list schema xml file "<![CDATA[" target="_blank">]" Regards Taranath Chebrolu Candice wrote: Link List 11-Sep-07 I would like all of the URL's in a list webpart to open in a new window. Does anyone know how to do that? Thanks!! Previous Posts In This Thread:... 15 Oct 2009 03:57
open new window from list
Add the below tag in your share point list schema xml file <![CDATA[" target="_blank">] Regards Taranath Chebrolu Candice wrote: Link List 11-Sep-07 I would like all of the URL's in a list webpart to open in a new window. Does anyone know how to do that? Thanks!! Previous Posts In This Thread: ... 15 Oct 2009 03:57
Changing a Column Type
Hey everyone, I have a table populated with lots of data and I have found that i need to change a column from Type Single Line of Text to Number. I open the table in design view, click on that column to change its properties but it doesnt allow me the option of changing the type. Of course had I wrote the tab... 14 Oct 2009 18:07
Check out document issue
An excel file was checked out but Excel closed down unexpectedly, and now when I try to edit the file, it says I already have it open. The undo checkout action has been used but when trying to re-check this document out the same eror occurs. Is there anyway to break this lock on the file?? Thanks nb. so... 12 Oct 2009 09:35
Same issue,
i was pulling my hair today to find a solution for this issue !! anybody found solution ? cSIX wrote: Event ID: 8198 shown when Document Conversions Load Blancer starte 10-Sep-09 Hi all... Hope you can help... We have just provisioned a test Sharepoint Environment and noticed on all of our new Sharep... 25 Oct 2009 00:12
Why use WSS and not MSSX?
Why would you want to use WSS and miss out on all of the features that Microsoft Search Server Express offers? I've been trying to figure out what I'm missing by deploying MSSX compared to WSS and I can't see anything... Am I missing something? Thanks, Matt ... 17 Oct 2009 06:24
How to configure People Picker to use a non windows LDAP???? :(
Hi all, I'm having problems with People Picker using a non windows LDAP. I have all users indexed, so, I'm sure that the username and pwd are OK and the account have the read permissions. But, when I try to search new users to add them to a group using de People Picker, I can't find them, either using the "us... 30 Sep 2009 10:09