First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
Event ID 3759
I was getting Event ID 2424 which I know is tied to the account being used for the Search service. I changed it to another account and made sure that account has the correct permissions for All Zones. However, I am now getting Event ID 3759 with the following information. Event Type: Error Event Source: ... 21 May 2007 12:55
Search Services not working
Any and all, I can not get my wss 3.0 search services to work through the central admin. I am getting the following error: Method failed with unexpected error code 3. Can anyone help? I have a simple one server farm and the search service is running but when I try to configure it through Central Admin it ... 21 May 2007 12:23
Error Message: "cannot open rich text editor"
Hello All, I have created a new "Basic Page" within one of my Shared Documents lists -- that worked just great. I can see the blank page just fine. When I click on the "Edit Content" button (link) by browser tries to open the overlay windows and I get an error dialogue box reporting "cannot open rich text edi... 17 May 2007 04:47
Permissions Inherited Despite Being Set Otherwise
I have WSS 3.0 installed on Windows Server 2003 Standard Edition. On the whole, it works beautifully. I have two issued related to permissions though. Here are my steps to reproduce. They must all be done on the same client machine. 1. I created a Document Library, and set the permissions to not inherit. I a... 29 May 2007 03:09
In place upgrade failure - tried twice, same error both times
Take a look at this page for resuming upgrade. http://technet2.microsoft.com/windowsserver/WSS/en/library/b72b7ebc-2916-4aec-83e6-b7a6776d1c241033.mspx?mfr=true "Dave Slinn" wrote: From my experience - and I had to perform the upgrade a few times because of issues I encountered with the upgrade - the on... 5 May 2007 01:14
Error #50071: Unable to connect to the database <ConfigurationDB>
We have a customer who is receiving this message sporadically throughout the day and would like us to help resolve the issue. ----------- #50071: Unable to connect to the database SharePoint_Config on ecmdbdev. Check the database connection information and make sure that the database server is running. Unabl... 27 Apr 2007 16:28
Independent Contractor Needs Sharepoint Host
I'm an independent IT contractor and am about to end a contract I've been on for two years. In that two years I have grown so completely dependent on Sharepoint that I can't imagine working with out. If my next contract were to not have Sharepoint, is there a hosting service that would allow me to utilize Sha... 22 Apr 2007 08:20
SharePoint Services on XP/Vista - Development
Hello, I am interested in developing SharePoint Features for Windows SharePoint Services. My SharePoint Services are running on a hosted Windows 2003 Webserver. Is it possible to install the WSS on a XP or Vista Computer? I tried to install but it is doesn't work! Also the SharePoint SDK isn't running on ... 20 Apr 2007 11:28
Invalid list template
Hi, I am trying to upgrade a sharepoint 2.0 site to sharepoint 3.0. But this site has a custom template. I followed the steps described in Upgrade_Toolkit_for_Windows_SharePoint_Services_Sites_and_Templates.msi available on Microsoft downloads. But i think the site definitions and/or the upgrade file that I cre... 27 Apr 2007 08:04
System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0xC004122D): Could not access the Search service configuration database
Hi, After installing Microsoft Windows Sharepoint Services 3.0 I receive an error inside of the Configuration Wizard at Step 5. If anyone has any thoughts or suggestions then let me know. Thanks, JL ... 12 Apr 2007 12:23