First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
Web is using a custom template
Hopefully an easy question. I have an older server that has been running our sharepoint services 2 install for a good long while. I want to move it to a new server. I did a backup and restore with STSADM. When I run Prescan on the new server, I get an error: Error: Web is using a custom template (id = "6215"... 13 Nov 2008 20:37
Error and Site import
Hello, as mentioned it could be some template, web part causing the problem. In case you haven't found any workaround please try to use am alternative method like wss deployment http://blogs.msdn.com/jackiebo/archive/2007/02/26/content-deployment-step-by-step-tutorial.aspx Anna <galvin.paul(a)gmail.c... 5 Nov 2008 19:10
No custom tab found in new sharepoint site page
I'm using WSS 3.0 with service pack 1 (downloaded from Microsoft website) and I have downloaded site templates from the Microsoft website. I was able to upload the templates to the Site Template Gallery. However, when I go to the New SharePoint Site page to create a new site, the custom tab in the template select... 14 Oct 2008 11:06
SharePoint Designer with WSS 3.0
Could not find what group to properly post but any help will be appreciated: Just installed SPD; going through the Step by Step book; first exercise is to open a site and I get the following message: The folder http://teams.consolidatedmessenger.com isn't accessible. The folder may be located in an unavailabl... 2 Oct 2008 16:54
Alerts
After upgrading for 2 to 3 Alerts have stopped working of any user setup before New alerts are working ok. Deleting old alerts and re-adding does not fix. No Error in error event logs in share point I have log: 09/18/2008 16:36:27.69 w3wp.exe (0x0C0C) 0x0E2C Windows SharePoint Services ... 22 Sep 2008 08:12
XLS and MOSS
I'm having the same problem with MOSS / Exchange 2007. Getting the following msg "The specified file is not a valid spreadsheet or contains no data to import." Did anyone find a solution? I've tried everything from adjusting permissions, restarting services, trying different versions of Excel (03 and 07) and existi... 16 Sep 2008 10:47
Using name field from document library in lookup field
Hi, I'm trying to use the name field from the a document library that I have created as a lookup field in a list -- the only problem is that the name field isn't listed (but ID, etc. are). Is there a simple way to do this? Thanks! ... 15 Sep 2008 18:25
Sign in as Different User - not working
If i'm logged in as user A, and i click on Welcome domain\A, then click Sign in as Different User, the windows login box appears. i then enter domain\B along with the correct password. this repeats three times then directs me to a page that says 401 UNAUTHORIZED. Any idea what could be causing this? ... 9 Sep 2008 13:52
SharePoint Audit Data Table (dbo.AuditData)
We have a heavy used site that has all auditing enabled (Site Actions, Site Settings, Modify All Site Settings, Site Collection Audit Settings, All items checked under Events to audit) This has caused the table dbo.AuditData in our WSS_WebApp_Content1 database to become very large. Currently is has 135,614,755... 21 Aug 2008 17:36
EventID1000: #50070:Unable to Connect to Database - WSS 2.0
this issue cropped up again in the last week or so. Users notified me of the problem today, and when I looked at the server app log I see that the errors have been going on for a couple of weeks, just not bad enought for anyone to advise me. I wound up restarting the SharePoint timer service (owstimer.exe), a... 24 Jul 2008 12:55