From: Jerry on
Could not find what group to properly post but any help will be appreciated:

Just installed SPD; going through the Step by Step book; first exercise is
to open a site and I get the following message:

The folder http://teams.consolidatedmessenger.com isn't accessible. The
folder may be located in an unavailable location, protected with a password,
or the filename contains a / or \.

I don't understand why it is not accessible and I am not sure how to correct.

Thank you,

--
Jerry
From: Jason Meyer on
Jerry wrote:
> Could not find what group to properly post but any help will be appreciated:
>
> Just installed SPD; going through the Step by Step book; first exercise is
> to open a site and I get the following message:
>
> The folder http://teams.consolidatedmessenger.com isn't accessible. The
> folder may be located in an unavailable location, protected with a password,
> or the filename contains a / or \.
>
> I don't understand why it is not accessible and I am not sure how to correct.
>
> Thank you,

Thats because it doesn't exist. If you have a sharepoint server, a
testing one that is, use that server name instead.

Jason