First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
WSS_AdminService.log
what is WSS_AdminService.log and How to configure sharepoint to write this WSS_AdminService.log 1)to a different directory? 2) disable it? 3)Whats the best practice for this log? Thanks in advance ... 15 Oct 2009 15:00
odbc to SharePoint list
I'm not aware of an ODBC solution that provides access to SharePoint list directly but you can purchase a SharePoint module from Bamboo solutions that will construct and expose a MS SQL query that can be used with ODBC to SQL to pull that data. Posted as a reply to: Possible to access list data using ODBC? 2... 23 Sep 2009 13:19
WSS3.0- Moving Users and Groups from WSS2.0
I am not very well versed in Sharepoint, but here's the story. We had a WSS 2 site on a Server 2000 box. We just installed a new Server 2008 system, and installed Sharepoint WSS 3 on it. Our Admin backed up the 2.0 site and moved it to the new 3.0 server. He says he did it "by the book" according to Microsoft ... 18 Sep 2009 16:46
How to paste multiple-value data into a Choice field in Datasheet View
I recently knocked my head against the wall trying to figure out how to paste Excel data into a SharePoint list where one of the fields in the list was a Choice field (checkbox), with multiple selections possible. It kept giving an error. I could find no documentation for this issue anywhere, and would like to shar... 17 Sep 2009 19:18
Issue with Project Server 2007 and SharePoint Products and Technol
I have upgraded SharePoint 2.0 to 3.0 and that went successfully. Now I am upgrading my Project Server 2003 to 2007. Installation goes well until I have to run SharePoint Products and Technologies Configuration Wizard. It fails on Step 8 of 9. with the following 2 errors: #1: [SPWebTemplateSequence] [WARN... 18 Sep 2009 16:46
How show items in list, which have been created in the current month
Hello I want create view that shows only items that have been created in the current month. I add to the list calculated field "Period" with formula: "=year([myField])&month([myField])". Then I try to create view that shows items, where field "Period" equals to "=year([Now])&month([Now])". There is no results... 16 Sep 2009 07:21
Internet Explorer 8 x64 edition
I am having the same issue on my Windows 7 Lab box. Windows 7 64bit, IE8 64 bit, Office 2007 32 bit. I verified that Sharepoint Service Support was installed with Office, and I re-registered owssupp.dll (and got error 0x080070005). Looking for a solution. "bRad" wrote: Hi, When trying to creat... 15 Oct 2009 12:46
modify the Scope dropdown onthe top Right corner in wss
You are required to be a member to post replies. After logging in or becoming a member, you will be redirected back to this page. Posted as a reply to: Re: WSS v3: Search Scope On thing we did for a client using WSS was to change the code for the search entry field so that it always searched from the top... 15 Sep 2009 13:32
Project Sharepoint Services
You are required to be a member to post replies. After logging in or becoming a member, you will be redirected back to this page. Posted as a reply to: Web is using a custom template Hopefully an easy question. I have an older server that has been running our sharepoint services 2 install for a good lon... 15 Sep 2009 12:24
Kerberos Authentication with Multiple Forests
I'm having some issues getting Kerberos Authentication to work properly with multiple domains. I'm guessing that there must be some configuration that needs to be done on the domain... Setup of WSS: - WSS installed on the domain A. Domain A properly configured for kerberos following the documentation online... 15 Sep 2009 10:09