First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
Sharepoint users changing Domains
I have WSS 3.0 (With MOSS 2007). I curently have three domains (A, B and C) all with users accessing my Sharepoint Farm in domain A. Users logon with: A\usernameA B\usernameB C\usernameC B and C are going away. Is there a way (Maybe through a SQL job or STSADM) to change the users domains from B and C to A, ... 3 Feb 2010 14:02
Access linked table - can add new records but can't update existing records
Hello I have an Access 2003 database linked to a simple list (one field) in Sharepoint 2007. When I open the table in Access, I can add new records and modify those new records. However when I close the table and re-open it, I cannot update existing records - I can only add new ones again. Can anyone help? Thanks... 3 Feb 2010 14:02
Form based authentication fba
So two points of clarification 'she' is actually a 'he', but I'm really glad you all spelled my name right so I'm pretty happy about that. The other point is I haven't been awarded the MVP award this year. Don't know if that make me a postMVP, exMVP, or !MVP in any case . . . I know this is a late response, ... 3 Feb 2010 10:35
export css files or current template, then import the style at another website
Hi folks, A newbie at SharePoint would like to export the style sheets or theme from one production site, then import that theme or those stylesheets to produce a similar site. It is not necessary to clone the entire site - only the css or theme. How could I do this on SharePoint with admin access? Any pointers ... 2 Feb 2010 17:35
No SharePoint Login Prompt : Access denied
Ok I've spent the last 6 hours googling, trying all kinds of different things but no avail. Basically my problem is the following: I don't get a login prompt for certain SharePoint sites (other SharePoint sites I can get to just fine) no matter which browser I'm using (tried IE, FFox, Chrome and Safari). It seems t... 2 Feb 2010 17:35
List Column Type
My users are using an existing Sharepoint list. They want me to add a column to the list that will hold an attachment(Word Doc, Spreadsheet....etc). What column type should I declare for this? J ... 2 Feb 2010 17:35
Edit Site Content Headers
Hello! I'm new to SharePoint and just created my first site! Is there a way to rename the site content headers (e.g. Documents, Lists, Discussions, Sites, etc.)? Can I have Lists renamed as Tasks? Any help will be appreciated. I'm am on SharePoint Server 2007. ... 2 Feb 2010 17:35
WSS 3.0 - Convert from Windows Authentication to Forms-Based Authentication
Hi All, Good day! I have a WSS 3.0 installed together with our Project Server 2007. We are planning to change our authentication of our Project Server installation from Windows Authentication to Forms-Based Authentication. In our WSS 3.0 sites, the user account shows Windows-authentication account. Is ther... 2 Feb 2010 17:35
Office 2010
No, there's no such thing as "Access Services" in WSS 3.0. "Access Services" is part of the MOSS 2010, which last I checked, is only available in beta right now. It's true, you will be able to design a database in MS Access (2010), and then deploy it to SharePoint (2010), and have users interact with the application... 2 Feb 2010 17:35
Controlling the Tab where Site Templates Appear
Using MOSS 2007. We have created a new meeting template based on the decision meeting workspace. Our new template appears on the custom tab; however, we would like our custom meeting template to appear in the same tab as the other meeting workspace templates. How can I control the tab where our custom temp... 2 Feb 2010 17:35