From: Mike on
Ok I've spent the last 6 hours googling, trying all kinds of different
things but no avail. Basically my problem is the following: I don't
get a login prompt for certain SharePoint sites (other SharePoint
sites I can get to just fine) no matter which browser I'm using (tried
IE, FFox, Chrome and Safari). It seems to be to do with the ISP I'm
using, but it doesn't make sense though because certain SharePoint
sites were working for a while but then just stopped working. I've
tried two different computers but they both bring up the same issue.
This is probably the strangest issue I've ever come across. There are
no errors in the eventvwr or the logs. I've tried using fiddler to
analyze the traffic but nothing seems out of place. I've tried logging
onto other servers and going to the same SharePoint sites and they
work fine. It's just from my location that it doesn't work. I really
need help on this one or I'm going to go jump off a building... :P Oh
yeh the error that is shown is the following:

Access denied.

resource.