First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Searching Doc Library Subfolder
Hello, Is there a way to search a specific subfolder of a Document Library? Any help appreciated! Thanks in advance. ... 9 Apr 2010 03:27
Default User Logon
I am setting up a SharePoint site with client certificate authentication in IIS and would like any users with an unknown cert to be logged into sharepoint as a "guest" or default account. Is there a way to do this? Thanks Mark ... 7 Apr 2010 13:32
Cross-page Web Part Connection and Web Part Base Class
I'm trying to make a web site so that the end user selects a "province" from a drop down menu and depending on which "province" he selects, certain web parts would show/hide. kind of like a region filter. I've spent 3 days trying to wrap my head around this, and this is the route i'm taking.. Create a base cl... 4 Apr 2010 22:36
Hardware Required For Sharepoint Services 3.0
I am going through the MCTS Windows Sharepoint Services 3.0 Configuration Study Guide and I do not have the required hardware for all the exercises. Can someone recommend a virtual solution that I can use to do all the exercises? I am trying to avoid going out and purchasing all this hardware and software so t... 13 Apr 2010 09:29
Calendars and user groups...
Is there a way to add a calendar to a group? What I'd like to achieve is that when an calendar event goes to a group, it gets populated as well in the calendar. Any ideas? ... 26 Mar 2010 12:01
Storing a docx and it's pdf in one entity
Hi, what's the best way to store a word document together with it's final version in pdf in one dataset? Thanks for any advice in advance Adrian -- Adrian Miller ... 13 Apr 2010 09:29
Accessing SharePoint Meta from Word
Hi, what's best practice to show doc level fields from SharePoint inside in Word? Thanks for any advice Adrian -- Adrian Miller ... 13 Apr 2010 09:29
no sp login prompt: access denied
Hi there, I'm having a similar problem. Did you ever find a solution? Thanks very much, Gail Mike wrote: No SharePoint Login Prompt : Access denied 02-Feb-10 Ok I have spent the last 6 hours googling, trying all kinds of different things but no avail. Basically my problem is the following: I do not... 25 Mar 2010 16:16
Excessive authentication prompting
We are finding that we have a large (excessive?) amount of security prompts when users visit SharePoint pages on MOSS 2007 SP2 running on IIS 7 / Windows 2008 Server (64 bit all around). We discovered this while analyzing page load times over WAN (testing WAN acceleration). What we found was that SharePoint p... 13 Apr 2010 09:29
SharePoint prompting for credentials
I had this issue after I placed an image on the site's home page (with Sharepoint Designer) that resided in a file system folder sharepoint's account (or the users's accounts) didn't have access to. Evan D wrote: Sharepoint prompts for login credentials when not necessary 06-Feb-08 I have MOSS 2007. Frequ... 24 Mar 2010 12:21