From: Mark P on
I am setting up a SharePoint site with client certificate authentication in
IIS and would like any users with an unknown cert to be logged into
sharepoint as a "guest" or default account.

Is there a way to do this?

Thanks
Mark
From: OakvilleHero on
On Apr 6, 1:40 pm, Mark P <Ma...(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> I am setting up a SharePoint site with client certificate authentication in
> IIS and would like any users with an unknown cert to be logged into
> sharepoint as a "guest" or default account.
>
> Is there a way to do this?
>
> Thanks
> Mark

The only way is to remove and delete sharepoint. Throw it out the
window.