From: Rashid on
I am going through the MCTS Windows Sharepoint Services 3.0 Configuration
Study Guide and I do not have the required hardware for all the exercises.

Can someone recommend a virtual solution that I can use to do all the
exercises? I am trying to avoid going out and purchasing all this hardware
and software so that I can study for this exam.

Thanks,
Rashid
From: spconsultant on
You can run Microsoft Virtual PC from a workstation class device.
I store the VHD images on an external hard drive. Make sure you
have enough memory in your desktop to allocate resources to the
virtual environemnt.