First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Explorer View in SharePoint results in an error
As of thursday of last week we have users that will not let users into a Document Library using windows explorer. Server 2008 64 bit SQL 2008 64 bit MOSS Enterprise 64 bit Mixture of IE 7 & 8 Mixture of Computers and Virtual Desktops I was able to hit the site with no issues, but the mapped drive will... 21 Apr 2010 12:35
Central Administration application pool account should be unique.
How to Slove this task The account for Central Administration is being used by some other web application. The application pool account used by Central Administration has update permissions on all Windows SharePoint Services components within the ... 20 Apr 2010 16:33
Event 1000 Application Error
I am receiving an error that started after installing the MS Filtering pack and the Adobe iFilter 9.0. We use MOSS 2007 SP2 64bit with Server 2008 and SQL 2008. - System - Provider [ Name] Application Error - EventID 1000 [ Qualifiers] 0 Level 2 Task 100 Keyw... 19 Apr 2010 09:30
How do I manage permissions on multiple items?
I'm relatively new to SharePoint and am trying to put a bunch of Word files (that were on our network file server) into SharePoint. We have set up a document library that, by default, gives everyone access to everything. This is the desired top-level permission set because *most* items will work well this way. ... 19 Apr 2010 04:19
credentials prompt with document library
Hi, When i (being a system account) trying to access a document which is uploaded by sytem account, iam getting the credentials prompt for three times. if i cancel it 2 times iam able to open the document with out any issues. but clients are frustrated with this prompts as the main task that my clients will do is wi... 14 Apr 2010 03:20
WSS 3.0 - How to hide "Groups" from left menu ?
I added a new site for publish it on internet for external users. I created a new security group in AD called "ExternalUsers" then add the users to group. Then, I added the group "ExternalUsers" in the members of the site and remove the inheritance of the authorization from the main site. I did this to isolate t... 13 Apr 2010 11:43
Permissions needed to save changes to file attached to list item? (WSS3.0)
Hi, We have a user that has contribute rights to a list but when he tries to edit a file (Excel) attached to a list item he cannot save changes. What extra permissions are needed to do that? Manage list? Thanks ... 13 Apr 2010 11:43
A great tool for downloading entire Sharepoint sites to your laptop
Hi Guys - as anyone else been using Colligo for downloading complete sites from SharePoint? This is a great bit of software which means you can have a complete copy of the site on your laptop!. Have a look here.. http://voato.com/office/download-sharepoint-content-with-colligo-reader/ ... 12 Apr 2010 03:46
Sharepoint Requirement in Indonesia 6 Months
Greetings from kiran, Please let me know if you are interested in this following opening. Location: Jakarta, Indonesia Duration: 6 Months Pay Rate : USD 1000/Month for both the reqs ( Nego for good consultants) Joining : ASAP Req 1: MOSS (Sharepoint) 2007 Developer a. Experience - 3- 4 years of ... 10 Apr 2010 05:52
webservice question
Hi- i have 2 sites intra.site.com and www.site.com where www is a extended site on the intra.site.com web application and www is visible from outside network. I'm using 'sharepointsearchservicetool' to call search webservice from a outside netwrok using www.site.com/_vit_bin/search.asmx.It fails saying 'authent... 12 Apr 2010 04:51