From: kiran kumar on
Greetings from kiran,

Please let me know if you are interested in this following opening.

Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
Duration: 6 Months
Pay Rate : USD 1000/Month for both the reqs ( Nego for good
consultants)
Joining : ASAP

Req 1: MOSS (Sharepoint) 2007 Developer
a. Experience - 3- 4 years of pure development experience on
MOSS
b. Should be well versed with Microsoft .NET technologies
including C#, VB etc
c. Have good communication skills
d. Available immediately for a 6 months contract

Req 2: MOSS Administrator
a. Experience - 3- 4 years of doing site administration using
MOSS and Sharepoint
b. Should be well versed with Microsoft .NET Server technologies
and infrastructure
c. Have good communication skills
d. Available immediately for a 3 months contract

These are immediate requirements. Let me know the availability ASAP.
Full name:
Present Location:
Passport Details:
Contact Number: