From: PeteWood on
Hi Guys - as anyone else been using Colligo for downloading complete
sites from SharePoint? This is a great bit of software which means
you can have a complete copy of the site on your laptop!.

Have a look here..

http://voato.com/office/download-sharepoint-content-with-colligo-reader/
From: Margriet Bruggeman on
Hello PeteWood,

Sure, I've tested it. I do remember noticing some problems with large lists
and documents of over 100MB, so you may want to test it out with a realistic
amount of documents (realistic for your situation, that is). Other than that,
I liked Colligo very much. Also, wouldn't it be more logical to take a close
look at Groove/SharePoint workspace (depending on whether you work with SharePoint
2007 or 2010) if you're interested in offline working?

Kind regards,

Margriet Bruggeman
Lois & Clark IT Services ( http://www.lcbridge.nl )