First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Using Groups In Workflows
Hello, I'm working on a work flow for the Help Desk template that sends out different emails when a new ticket is created. I have a group called "Reps", for the service representatives. My work flow is as follows: IF CreatedBy equals Customer Send email to Customer IF CreatedBy not equals Customer AND... 22 Jul 2010 13:37
Emails to Enabled Doc Libs not Reaching SMTP Drop Folder
We have email enabled doc libs that receive email attachments accurately 99.9% of the time; however, we occasionally encounter an issue where the emails have been sent but the attachments are not in the doc libs. When the problem occurs and I try to send a test email to one of the doc libs, I never see the ema... 20 Jul 2010 15:48
Open Excel in WSS 3.0
"Markus Barter" <MarkusBarter(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D03C5AFB-D347-437E-8B25-577ACBA65E76(a)microsoft.com... Hello Group, I have a problem opening excel sheets in a document library in our wss farm. When i double click the excel document nothing happens! There also nothing... 20 Jul 2010 03:47
mmgmgg
ggfffffffffffffffggggggggggggggfffffffffffffffffggggggggggffggggggggggggffffffffffffggggggggggggffggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg ... 19 Jul 2010 09:09
migration from wss 2 to wss 3.0
I have a win2003 sbs running wss 2.0. I have a new win2008sbs with wss 3.0 . What is the best way to migrate data from old to new server? Thank you John Belkevich wrote: If you install WSS 3. 19-Jun-08 If you install WSS 3.0 on a single server, it installs the Windows Internal Database, which is SQL... 16 Jul 2010 15:29
Sharepoint Database AutoUpdate and AutoCreate Statistics
Does anyone know what the recommendation is for these two database options for the various databases used in Sharepoint 2010? I keep getting conflicting information. Thanks! ... 15 Jul 2010 09:52
MSP 2007 WSS Project Deletion Error (Please Help)
I uploaded some project schedules from my hard drive and published them. They were not the schedules that I needed, so I deleted them. However, I failed to click the "Delete the associated Windows SharePoint Services" box. Now the schedules are deleted from the server, but they still appear in Pro in my Enterprise ... 14 Jul 2010 12:06
WSS filter by Current User
Filter by Current User works with 'contain' instead of 'equals'. Patrick wrote: WSS 3.0 filter by current user help!! 19-Feb-07 In wss 2.0 I had many dataview webparts filtered by the current user and they all worked great. Now with 3.0 when I set up the filter by current user in a dataview webpart, I ge... 12 Jul 2010 12:57
Custom View Styles (VWStyle.xml)
So, I'm trying to create a custom view style. I have an announcement web part and only use 3 fields; the Title, Picture (A field that stores picture hyper links), and the Body. I want to create a view style that is very similar to "newsletter, no lines". But instead of: TITLE Picture Body I want: TITLE ... 8 Jul 2010 17:00
Sharepoint Foundation 2010
I received a critical issue from the Sharepoint Health Analyzer as below. Other than this alert, everything appears working just fine. Should I resolve this by changing the server farm account, or changing the accounts for SharePoint - 80 (Application Pool) and SPUserCodeV4(Windows Service) ? *************... 8 Jul 2010 19:14
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12