From: caleb73 on
So, I'm trying to create a custom view style. I have an announcement
web part and only use 3 fields; the Title, Picture (A field that
stores picture hyper links), and the Body. I want to create a view
style that is very similar to "newsletter, no lines". But instead of:

TITLE
Picture
Body

I want:
TITLE
Picture | Body

I have familiarized myself with most of the elements in the
VWStyle.xml file but can not find out where the loop begins or ends.
I know that somewhere in the definition of that view style it loops
through for each field and creates a new table row for it. I can't
seem to find the exact spot where this happens. I'm not the best at
XML or CAML but i'm able to keep up to some extent. Anyone know what
I'm talking about?

Thanks