From: HaroldH on
We have email enabled doc libs that receive email attachments accurately
99.9% of the time; however, we occasionally encounter an issue where the
emails have been sent but the attachments are not in the doc libs.

When the problem occurs and I try to send a test email to one of the doc
libs, I never see the email hit the Drop folder on the sharepoint server.
When the process works, you can see the emails hit the Drop folder and stay
for for a few seconds before disappearing.

We're running WSS 3.0. Any idea what is going on or how to troubleshoot?

Thanks.