First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
getting error email database administrator password incorrect
Hello, I'm trying to install wss3 on win2k3 server. It almost completes but at the end it gets an error saying the administrator password to mail database is incorrect. I don't see a mail database! How can I delete any old setting in windows and just get a clean install? Thank you, Oskar ... 16 May 2010 19:03
Where are the Photos?
I need to move the Sharepoint photos and vacation calendar from an SBS 2003 server to an SBS 2008 server. What's the best way to do that? Thanks. ... 13 May 2010 19:24
text wrap - images
Hope someone can help me with this - seems like a simple thing - but I'm not finding a resolution. I am using WSS 3.0 - and I need to be able to set text wrapping on images - for web pages, announcements and text editor web parts. I have the system set to Enhanced Rich Text Editor - but I'm ONLY getting the i... 13 May 2010 13:50
The Employee Training Scheduling and Materials Template Issues
Hi John this is Anand from india .I am facing some problem in Employe training Session. Aleks A had asked you same problem you replied him at the last you asked him for details.But i want all details i that i want do it in the designer.The Question and answer of both as below .Please help me QUS:Don't know if thi... 13 May 2010 01:49
Multiple Column Boxed View Style
Does anyone know how to make the boxed view style have more than 2 columns. I have seen help document on how to make it 1 column. I have been playing with the VMStyles.xml but have been uable to achieve this. Code would be great to look at. Thanks JK ... 13 May 2010 00:45
file upload fails in wss 2.0
When I try to upload a file to a document libary there is a long pause followed by IE giving me this error: Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage The file doesn't get uploaded. On a may-be-related note, the Explorer View shows the same error in the iframe. Also, in the Event Viewer on the server th... 12 May 2010 15:53
Update - Microsoft Responds to the Evolution of Community
What is Happening? This message is to inform you that Microsoft will soon begin discontinuing newsgroups and transitioning users to Microsoft forums. Why? As you may know, newsgroups have existed for many years now; however, the traffic in the Microsoft newsgroups has been steadily decreasing for the past sev... 10 May 2010 03:22
WSS 3.0 - Clients unable to open files in modify mode... ??
In a lan with 5 clients, I have 3 clients that open word or excel files only in read mode. With the other clients (working) , when I click on a document in the "Shared Documents" folder, a message window appear asking if I want to open the file only in read or in modify and all work fine. I can modify the file... 6 May 2010 09:40
Required field validation
I'm working on a new requirement in Sharepoint 2007 Document management system. The requirement is that a comment has to be entered even if document is being rejected. What possiblities do I have? How do to that? ... 5 May 2010 04:58
Microsoft Responds to the Evolution of Online Communities
Date 5/4/2010 Starting in early summer 2010, Microsoft will begin progressively closing down the Microsoft public newsgroups to enrich conversations in the rapidly-growing forum platform. This decision is in response to worldwide market trends and evolving customer needs. Microsoft continues to invest in forums t... 4 May 2010 22:25
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last