From: Paul O'Russa on
When I try to upload a file to a document libary there is a long pause
followed by IE giving me this error: Internet Explorer cannot display the
webpage

The file doesn't get uploaded. On a may-be-related note, the Explorer View
shows the same error in the iframe.

Also, in the Event Viewer on the server this error is shown every time I try
to upload a file:
Event ID 1000, Source: Windows Sharepoint Services 2.0 Error Reporting
Faulting application w3wp.exe, version 6.0.3790.3959, stamp 45d6968e,
faulting module stswel.dll, version 11.0.8165.0, stamp 463656d3, debug? 0,
fault address 0x0005af9c.

I don't know what I did to start this behavior. Can anyone help me on this
one?

Thanks
From: Steve on
This error seems to be associated with not being able to connect to the SQL
database. Have you changed your SQL configuration or service accounts
lately? Check your system and application logs on the server, looking
specifically for SQL access errors. Make sure that no accounts are locked.

HTH