First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Create an Alert on a Specific Folder in a Document Library
This is an old link that doesn't work, can anyone reply to this issue at present? That is, even if customs Sharepoint coding is needed, deosn anyone know of such coding on the Net? Thanks!!! "Jose Emilio Leon" wrote: Phil, You might want to take a look at our workflow product. As a simple scenario,... 27 Jan 2010 09:15
Search application
I get the following message when I go into User Profiles, "The search application for 'MOSS_SSP' on server OEMCHASMOS01 is not provisioned. Confirm that the Windows SharePoint Services Timer service and Windows SharePoint Services Administration service are running on the server." Both the named services are r... 2 Feb 2010 17:35
SharePoint Search - Security Log Audit Failure Event ID 5157
Re WSS 3.0 SP1 running on Windows Server 2008 R2, I'm getting 5157 events in the security log for the mssearch.exe application, "Windows Filtering Platform has blocked a connection". Search is running on the same server as SP and SQL Server. Everything looks right to me in the SP configuration, but something's ... 26 Jan 2010 14:23
I managed to resolve this
I had the same issue and finally resolved after carefull testing. This is actually a error caused due to invalid permission settings. Be carefull when you add new lookup columns to lists. Check the users who are accessing the relevent list and and set permission before you add site columns as lookup fields. Also it's g... 25 Jan 2010 08:19
Linking SQL Table & Lists
Just another out-of-the-box 3rd party shareware solution to connect external data to WSS/MOSS and to pull sql data (and many other data sources) directly into SharePoint lists (not web parts) with updates and workflow can be found here: http://www.layer2.de/EN/PRODUCTS/Pages/SharePoint-Business-Data-List-Connec... 21 Jan 2010 06:44
Sharepoint: Excel workbooks open in Read-Only Mode
We have Sharepoint version 3, Office 2007 and IE 7. We upload an Excel spreadsheet into a sharepoint document folder. For most of the spreadsheets we can only open in read-only when we click on the document icon or the document in the list. But, we can edit them if we use the pulldown menu on the filename and s... 20 Jan 2010 16:20
Dynamics NAV web part
i have wss 3.0(no MOSS) can i create a web part for interacting with data via sharepoint designer as i can do for MS crm ... 20 Jan 2010 12:56
Sharepoint 2.0 Access requests are not enabled message
Out of the blue about 3 weeks ago my Sharepoint server on SBS 2003 started throwing an Error page: Access denied. You do not have permission to perform this action or access this resource. Access requests are not enabled. I have searched for a solution and have tried the steps in KB 823278, as I cannot acces... 28 Jan 2010 03:10
search.asmx 401
I am trying to call search.asmx agains the search server from VS2008. I am making the call from the server that hosts the search server using a server admin account. All I get back is a 401 error. Any suggestions will be appreciated...at this point I am stumped. ... 19 Jan 2010 21:28
Change of default port
I have a WSS 3.0 site which is by default hosted on port 80. Th url is http://epm-server. I have also a PWA hosted under it - http://epm-server/projects. Now I am trying to host the default site on port 8000. I succeeded through alternate access mappings. Now my site runs as - http://epm-server:8000/ But t... 18 Jan 2010 06:26