First  |  Prev |
Pages: 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
"The SharePoint site for this project has not been created..."
Taking over the Admin duties for Project Web Admin who left the company, last week I was able to publish a project and go into that project's workspace, etc. This week is a different story... After publishing a project and trying to access/open the workspace for that project, I get a VBScript message "The ShareP... 24 Feb 2006 12:16
Errors using SMIGRATE.EXE
Hello, I've been having problems using SMIGRATE and would appreciate any help that could be provided. Here are the errors I receive: ERROR 1) C:\temp\smigrate>smigrate.exe -w http://servername/sitename -f c:\temp\smigrate\backup ..fwp -u <USERID> -pw <PASSWORD> 01 Feb 2006 12:03:20 -0600 Site ... 2 Feb 2006 10:53
Wiki for SharePoint
Anyone know if there is a free Wiki web part available that works like the new Wiki Library in the SharePoint 3.0 release? I used the new Wiki Library at the MS Project 2006 Conference and really like it. The only one that I can find that works the same way costs around $5,000 per server and I cannot justify ... 31 Jan 2006 21:15
Using WSS web serive and lookup field format.
I'm trying to create a new record using WSS web services that contains a Lookup column. I'm getting error: "0x80020005The operation failed because an unexpected error occurred. (Result Code: 0x80020005)" I think this is due to wrong format. I'm trying to post TEXT. Does anyone know the format or how to upd... 16 Jan 2006 18:25
Error 1000 - Faulting application w3wp.exe
Hi all, Hoping for some help with this problem. I keep getting Windows SharePoint Services 2.0 error messages in the Application event log with an Event ID 1000. The server runs fine most of the time, but these errors seem to occur a few times throughout the day : Faulting application w3wp.exe, version 6.... 31 Aug 2005 19:19
Disable the Shared Workspace pane?
Is there some way to disable the Shared Workspace pane so that it does not display when opening a word document from a SharePoint web site? Thanks, Keith ... 27 Aug 2005 03:24
FAQ web part
Hi, I discovered wss.collutions.com today - what a fantastic resource. The site I'm helping to develop has a requirement for FAQ and I wontered whether the FAQ pages in this site use a web-part that is available? Thanks, John ... 6 Jul 2005 00:05
smigrate restore error
Hello, restoring the sharepoint database to a new server I get the following error. ERROR: 589915 Unable to locate <Web> or <Solution> tag within manifest This is the syntax I am using, with the right username & password C:\smig>smigrate.exe -r -w http://companyweb -f c:\smig\backup.fwp -u domain\user -pw... 29 Jun 2005 09:28
"Sharepoint" XML Editor
Ive created some forms in InfoPath for our sharepoint sites. I failed to realized that the end user needed a "sharepoint compatible XML editor" in order to use the form. MS suggest converting the form into asp.net in order for end users without infopath to enter data into the form. My question is: Is there a f... 28 Jun 2005 10:20
Form Validation Error - Web Server Busy
Help - when trying to upload any document (.doc. xls, ppt etc) to any newly created or exisiting document library in a exisiting or newly created Web site in our WSS 2.0 install we recieve the following error. Form Validation Error Please correct the information you provided by following these steps, then submit... 21 Jun 2005 13:11