From: John Edwards <John on
Hi,
I discovered wss.collutions.com today - what a fantastic resource.

The site I'm helping to develop has a requirement for FAQ and I wontered
whether the FAQ pages in this site use a web-part that is available?

Thanks,

John

From: Mike Walsh on
wss.collutions.com was designed by Jim Duncan based on a standard Meeting
site template.

(the mirror site www.wssfaq.com which contains the same info is "designed"
(if you want to stretch to calling it that) by me based on the standard Team
Site template.)

Both contain the same content however.

I add nothing to the standard template in the mirror site - Jim has a few
extra techniques in the original US (collutions) site. But not I think a web
part as such.

Mike Walsh, Helsinki, Finland
WSS FAQ at http://wss.collutions.com
Please reply to the newsgroup

From: John Edwards on
Thanks Mike.

Specifically if you look at
http://wss.collutions.com/pages/II%20-%20Installation.aspx

Below the navigation bar, theres a "FAQ" title bar.
Below this there's a list of questions with hidden answers that can be
unhidden by clicking on a "+" icon to the left of the question.
I've tried creating a team site and using an issue list and task list to
re-create what appears on this site but can't get the same "view" which is
why I thought this might be customised. I'm new to SHarePoint - could you
point me in the right direction to acheve this "view" if this is standard in
SharePoint?

Thanks,
John

From: Mike Walsh on
You'll have to wait for Jim Duncan. In my view that is one of his additions
(i.e. not standard) which he might or might not be prepared to disclose.

(Jim has a consultancy business ...)

Mike Walsh, Helsinki, Finland
(I don't know how he does it either)

From: John Edwards on
I thought as much! Hope he picks up this thread!

Cheers,
John