First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
Cannot complete this action error on top level sites?
Hi, I have a Microsoft Windows Sharepoint Services 3.0 site that up until today was working perfectly. Now, only certain sites are receiving this error: http://server:30476/default.aspx --> Cannot complete this action. Please try again. What's interesting is that, without the default.aspx: http://ser... 27 Mar 2007 22:13
stock WSS+WMSDE, search not working, error 80042616 in logs
hello, Googled this six ways to sunday and still coming up empty handed. I think my search service config is seriously b0rked on this server, looks like a clean reinstall is in order, but here is just a shot in the dark: So i dont get any indexing on documents Central Admin->Operations->Timer Job Status reports... 28 Feb 2007 01:56
WSS 3: Multiple top-level web sites
In WSS 3, I want to have two top-level web sites: http://internal.mycomp.com http://public.mycomp.com They both should use port 80. How can I accomplish this? When I try to create a new web application it wants to assign a different port. I created the web app, then change the port to 80 and it will not ... 1 Mar 2007 11:30
Customising Hyperlinks
Greetings I am investigating the wiki option of WSS 3.0, and would like to know how to implement hyperlinking to a custom protocol on the wiki pages. When editing a wiki page, and selecting the "hyperlink" button, I am presented with a popup that enables me to enter the TEXT TO DISPLAY, and the ADDRESS to fol... 15 Feb 2007 20:22
Custom List rendering
Hi, I am new to SharePoint and I will appreciate if someone can give me an idea about how to implement this. I am using WSS V3. I have a custom list called Projects which has a coulmn called "Project Name". When a user goes to this list, I only want to show him the rows where the "Project Name" is equal to the ... 17 Feb 2007 12:47
"Document Not Saved Error" with Office 2007
Whenever I try to save a document to a Windows SharePoint Services 3.0 site from within an Office 2007 application, I wait a minute or two then get a "Document not Saved" error. I can reproduce the following scenarios: 1. Windows Vista Business with Office 2007 saving directly to Sharepoint - Always produces t... 13 Feb 2007 15:37
Field type Comments is not installed properly error
I am getting the following error: Field type Comments is not installed properly. Go to the list settings page to delete this field. I don't know where to go to fix this. Everytime I try to access it with SharePoint designer or through site settings, I get this error. I am running WSS 3.0. -- Vincent Wright ... 15 Feb 2007 04:02
WSS - Error using stsadm "-o deletesite", (corrupted site?)
I am having an issue with a site collection on my sharepoint server. I used stsadm.exe with the -o createsite parameter to create a blank corporate IT test site on our intranet (http://intranet/sites/corporateIT2). Before the command was finished running however, the command window was closed by accident. ... 7 Feb 2007 16:42
Issue upgrading Sharepoint 2003 sp2 to MOSS 2007 trial version
I downloaded the trial version of MOSS 2007 until my CD and license comes in. I have a test environment with 1 server which is the front end webserver, the 2nd server is the job server and indexer and the 3rd server is running SQL 200 sp4. In my actual environment its a 3 server farm as opposed to the 2 server f... 8 Feb 2007 01:03
logs filling up with "Preserving template record ....." messages
Getting the same problem after I mirgated a SHarepoint DB from one Webfarm to another. Some Help on this issue would be great before my Server crashes. On Dec 15 2006, 11:07 am, Andrew van Renen <n...(a)andrewvr.fastmail.coXXX.uk> wrote: My SharePoint logs currently run to around 11,000 lines each, but I recentl... 24 Jan 2007 13:08