From: Greg Williams on
Whenever I try to save a document to a Windows SharePoint Services 3.0 site
from within an Office 2007 application, I wait a minute or two then get a
"Document not Saved" error. I can reproduce the following scenarios:

1. Windows Vista Business with Office 2007 saving directly to Sharepoint -
Always produces the error.

2. Same Windows Vista Business system with Office 2007 saving the file
locally, and then uploading to the same SharePoint site with the same
credentials - Never produces the error.

3. Different system with Windows XP Pro SP2 and Office 2007 saving the file
directly to the same SharePoint site with the same credentials - Never
produces the error.

Any thoughts?

Thanks.

Greg Williams