First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
Sharepoint Services v 3 - Error This server is not the indexer of this search application.
Hmm... We have got exactly same issue (( Justin wrote: I just upgraded from WSS v2 to v3. Everything went surprisingly smooth except I still can't get Windows SharePoint Services Search Service working. The service itself will start just fine, but I receive an error message when I submit the configurat... 21 Jan 2007 20:04
kernel exeption
I am having a problem accessing Windows SharePoint Services site. My Internet Explorer crashes and also several, but not all, computers in the office also do. This is the error in Event Log: Event Type: Error Event Source: Application Error Event Category: None Event ID: 1000 Da... 29 Jan 2007 08:49
Sharepoint 07 question
For the life of me I cannot figure out how to get ride of the blue gradient background from a site. How can I remove this to make a solid background color? ... 17 Jan 2007 10:22
WSS 3 Install - Connect to Configuration Database
When I try to install Wss3 I get an error on step 2 of the configuration. The error says "failed to connect to configuration database" The log is here: www.aesarchitech.com/share/PSCDiagnostics_1_13_2007_13_31_44_693_559697025.log Thanks for any help. ... 14 Jan 2007 15:15
Remove Alert Me Item wss 3.0
Hi, I'm using wss 3.0 and I don't want the users to be able to use alerts. I have disabled the function in central administration but the menu item in the top bar of the list is still there. How can I remove it "for good" ? thanks in advance -regis ... 9 Jan 2007 15:10
ASP.NET Profiles not working in Sharepoint 3.0
I have a application in the same website as sharepoint 3.0 and the profiles are not working. The profiles are the one that goes with membership,rolls,personalization and profile providers in config.sys. When I host this website this site in a website that is not a sharepont website it works ok. The only fi... 18 Jan 2007 06:05
WSS3 Error Access Denied ... You are currently signed in as....
After performing an in place upgrade from WSS 2 (with hotfix KB915746 installed) to WSS 3, Any time I try to access any unghosted page I receive this error message: "Error Access Denied ... You are currently signed in as MYDOMAIN\...." Anyone in the farm administrator's group can access the unghosted pages and t... 18 Dec 2006 00:32
Search problems - WSS 3.0
I have WSS 3.0 running on a Win2K3SP1+SQL200Sp4 server that used to host SPS2003. When we removed SPS2003, the add/remove programs method failed with a fatal error, so I had to do the uninstall manually according to http://support.microsoft.com/kb/830326. The only leftovers (other than still being listed in A... 15 Dec 2006 12:42
WSS 3.0 Upgrade Broke Document Check Out! HELP
Hello, We really need some help here! We completed the upgrade from WSS 2.0 SP2 to WSS 3.0 on our single server SharePoint Services (Windows Server 2003 R2 Std Edition) system yesterday...the upgrade completed with no errors indicated. Prescan said it ran error free. Everything seemed to run fine in the fina... 15 Dec 2006 13:48
Sharepoint Services v 3 - Error This server is not the indexer of this search application.
I just upgraded from WSS v2 to v3. Everything went surprisingly smooth except I still can't get Windows SharePoint Services Search Service working. The service itself will start just fine, but I receive an error message when I submit the configuration page under central administration. The error reads: "Error... 19 Dec 2006 15:57