From: Dwight on
Hello,

We really need some help here!

We completed the upgrade from WSS 2.0 SP2 to WSS 3.0 on our single
server SharePoint Services (Windows Server 2003 R2 Std Edition) system
yesterday...the upgrade completed with no errors indicated. Prescan
said it ran error free. Everything seemed to run fine in the finalize
conversion process.

EVER SINCE the upgrade the check out functionality of all of our shared
documents pages is broken.

When you select a document and click on the Edit drop-down box to check
out a document Internet Explorer receives an error:

LINE: 901
Char: 7
Error: 'LISTTEMPLATE_IMAGE_LIBRARY' is undefined
Code:0
URL:http://servername/team_stuff/Shared%20Documents/Forms/AllItems.aspx

HOW do we correct this? It would be a shame to have to roll back to
the full backups made prior to the upgrade.

Thanks in advance,

Dwight

From: Mike Walsh on
Posting the same message at ca. fifteen minute intervals is not likely to
improve your chances of getting a response.

Could you please stop doing it before you have put everyone off.

Mike Walsh
WSS FAQ www.wssv3faq.com / wss.collutions.com
No private questions please (additions to FAQ welcome)

From: Dwight on
My apoligies...I had been using the google groups interface and it kept
erroring out saying it did not do the post.

I am now using a proper newsreader.

Dwight