First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
Share point port IRM
Hi All, The required Windows Rights Management client is present but could not be configured properly. IRM will not work until the WRM client is configured properly. Any one faced above message ... 3 Jan 2008 14:45
unknown error trying to lock file
Howdy, I have Vista Ultimate, Office 2007 and using WSS 3.0. When I open a Word doc, not docx, Word gives me the button to click to Edit Document. When I click it I get the following error: unknown error trying to lock file So I have to save the document locally then make changes then upload it. Very agr... 9 Dec 2007 22:24
'The form could not be created' after a restore using stsadm
I am using WSS 2.0 and have recently had to perform a restore from a backup using the stsadm command. The problem that i now have is linked to form libraries that work with an InfoPath template. When i click on the 'Fill Out The Form' button i receive the error: "This form could not be created. The required a... 14 Dec 2007 03:33
The form submission cannot be processed because it exceeded themaximum length allowed by the Web administrator. Please resubmit the formwith less data.
I see you have also posted this question to .portalserver which is good because it doesn't belong here in this newsgroup which is for WSS 2.0 and WSS 3.0 users only. However in future please post any one message to only one newsgroup to avoid duplication of effort (and wasted time) among responders. Mike Wa... 15 Nov 2007 14:14
stsadm.exe
Hi was looking for some advice it appears that our stsadm.exe, is not a valid win32 application, would i be correct in syaing that this is not fixable without recreating a new portal. Thanks in advance ... 26 Nov 2007 04:07
Search Errors after new installation of WSS 3.0
I am getting these errors in the log after installing the search service on WSS3.0. Any ideas on how to fix and/or trouble-shoot this? Thanks, JK Log Name: Application Source: Windows SharePoint Services 3 Search Date: 10/27/2007 12:09:04 PM Event ID: 2424 Task Category: Gathere... 10 Nov 2007 07:41
WSS 2.0 to 3.0 upgrade
Hi All, I think I am getting somewhere..... I ran this command to attach my 2.0 contentDB to WSS 3.0: STSADM -o addcontentdb -url http://MYSERVER -databaseserver MYDATABASESERVER -databasename MYDATABASENAME It took almost 15 minutes but completed successfully. I checked the upgrade.log file and it only... 8 Oct 2007 12:53
WSS3.0 and IRM protectors
Hello, I am currently developing an autonomous IRM protector (as described in MSDN / WSS3.0 SDK) On my HrUnprotect implementation I need need context information about the document (URL, user, etc.). SharePoint provides I_IrmPolicyInfo interface for it, however, each method I invoke in this interface return... 25 Sep 2007 09:42
Desperate - WSS2.0 upgrade to WSS 3.0 trashed DB no either won
Daniel, Thanks for the reply, but unfortunately neither of these have worked. When using V2 with a new configDB when I try and attach my ContentDB I get the error message: "Cannot drop type 'dbo.tSystemID' because it is currently in use. (Error code: 3732)" and it doesn't attach. I have also tried to attac... 26 Sep 2007 19:51
Ever growing OWSTIMER.EXE
In our Development Environment (not production yet): After setting up MOSS from scratch an ever growing OWSTIMER.EXE is eating up memory. 100 MB, 200 MB... We restart it all half an hour. - Platform: Server 2003R2 Enterprise with SP2 with IE7 and all Windows Updates - .NET Framework 3.0 - WSS 3.0 - MOSS 20... 18 Sep 2007 02:18