From: Mike Walsh on
I see you have also posted this question to .portalserver which is good
because it doesn't belong here in this newsgroup which is for WSS 2.0
and WSS 3.0 users only.

However in future please post any one message to only one newsgroup to
avoid duplication of effort (and wasted time) among responders.

Mike Walsh
WSS FAQ http://www.wssfaq.com
no questions by e-mail please

From: Mike Walsh on
There's also all the new newsgroups which are for all SP products and
versions.

Of those, I'd recommend .sharepoint.development_and_programming for
Programming questions and .sharepoint.design_and_customization for
questions on customization using SPD 2007 and leave the .portalserver
group for Admin questions (like this one) which could in fact also go to
sharepoint.setup_and_administration.

Mike Walsh