From: Garth Kirkwood on
Daniel,

Thanks for the reply, but unfortunately neither of these have worked. When
using V2 with a new configDB when I try and attach my ContentDB I get the
error message: "Cannot drop type 'dbo.tSystemID' because it is currently in
use. (Error code: 3732)" and it doesn't attach.

I have also tried to attach it to a new V3 install and it states that I need
to upgrade the database, but as I have stated earlier, I can't upgrade using
the stsadm -o upgrade command as my ContentDB is in SQL 2005 server and when
you use the default install of V3 it uses MS##SSEE and I don't know how to
copy the DB from SQL 2005 to MS##SSEE.

Thanks.

From: Daniel Bugday on
You could install SQL 2005 Studio Management Express and attach the database
from your SQL environment.

From: Garth Kirkwood on
Unfortunately I had to revert to emplying MS support services and whilst I
had created the DB that was eventually able to connect to v2, there was a
slight problem installing v3. Anyway in the end the site is now running in
version 3, now if only I can remember how I fixed my DB I would be more
happier.

Thanks Daniel and everyone that read my post.

Garth