First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Office 2010
Hey everyone, I downloaded Office 2010 this weekend and I'm putting Access through its paces. I like what I've seen so far and I'm extremely intrigued by the including of Access Services. I saw the Video aritcle on Channel 9 and knew right away this was a product for me. I'm not sure if anyone has had the ch... 22 Nov 2009 17:12
Calendar - periodic event
It's possible I create a periodic event that repeat every 2 years? Thanks I'm using WSS 3.0 ... 20 Nov 2009 11:13
Active Directory Engineer – Memphis TN – Job 0404
Our client is looking for an experienced Active Directory Architech/ Administrator to join their team. Must be experienced in Active Directory domain design, implementation, and maintenance. Must also be experienced with VMware ESX. MCSE certification highly desirable. This is a direct hire position with an interna... 20 Nov 2009 04:35
Someone just edited site URL instead of top link URL now can't access site
Hi An admin just tried to change a top link URL on our main WSS3.0 site to point to a different sub site page, but edited the site url and not the top link. Now the original site gives a 500 error. How can I edit the site to have the correct URL again? It shows as a web site in "view all site content" Thanks ... 18 Nov 2009 16:53
Configuration deployment test -> staging -> prod ? How to automati
Configuration deployment test -> staging -> prod ? How to automatically I would like to know if there are any software that can help us propagating SharePoint configurations changes from one environment to another? More precisely, when we start working on new functionalities, we do everything on the developme... 29 Nov 2009 09:04
addcontentdb: "The signature of the public key is invalid."
Hello, we have the following scenario: -Our old SharePoint crashed -There were no backups -The only thing that could be rescued were the .mdf files from the sharepoint config and content db's -It's my job to clean up the mess. The new machine has the same setup as the old one: SQL2k5+SPS2007 SP2 I tryied... 12 Nov 2009 07:18
spdwfextensions -unable to use workflow variables
Hi Paul, the code works fine. Thnks for the solution. I do however, also have the same problem mentioned above, whereby when I call the substring method with a workflow variable, it sees the work variable as a string??! How can we use work variables with this solution you developed? I do thank you in advance. Regard... 10 Nov 2009 08:08
Solution
Check the link below http://sharepointnotes.wordpress.com/2008/05/05/syncing-wss-and-moss-user-profile-properties-with-active-directory/ Volkan Senguel wrote: AD Groups/Users are not synced to the WSS installation 03-???-09 Hi, we had migrated a running WSS 2007 to a new web and sql server. After that, w... 13 Nov 2009 11:04
kb974989 - failed to install
I tried to install the October 2009 CU on a MOSS farm, on which I have installed the SP2, and I always get an error message saying : The expected version of the product was not found on the system. Anybody has an idea? ... 19 Nov 2009 03:58
Hot to recreate WSS 3.0 Central Administration site
Hello everyone. We have deployed WSS 3.0 SP2 x64 on an Server 2008 SP2 x64 with SQL 2005 x64, on the same machine. Everything was working smoothly till the day we decided to install secure field. (http://code.msdn.microsoft.com/SecureField) During the installation the system check failed with the message "The... 5 Nov 2009 05:32