From: Oleg on
Check the link below
http://sharepointnotes.wordpress.com/2008/05/05/syncing-wss-and-moss-user-profile-properties-with-active-directory/

Volkan Senguel wrote:

AD Groups/Users are not synced to the WSS installation
03-???-09

Hi, we had migrated a running WSS 2007 to a new web and sql server.
After that, we changed some names of AD groups and somes users email
adresses, but this are not reflected on our WSS!?

On the old installation we had sometime too changed groups and email
adresses and the changes was visible on WSS...

How can i configure the sync?

Thank you for any help in advance
Volkan Senguel

Build a .NET HTML Form Parser Application
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/6f3804eb-52b3-4eb8-b916-438f4d534375/build-a-net-html-form-pa.aspx
From: Volkan Senguel on
Thank you Oleg for that link, but i don't have this command on my WSS 3 -
windows sharepoint services 3.0!?

Any other ideas?

thank you
Volkan

From: Wekler Jophne on
If you can solve your problem just sync once, I highly recommend you
take a look at SharePoint AD Sync. You can freely solve you trouble
with this third party tool.
From: Volkan Senguel on
I have solved my problem by creating a linked adsi server in sql and let
once a day running a update query on the userinfo table ;)

no problem now.
Volkan