First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
Error on Workflow created with Sharepoint Designer 2007 B2TR
Hi, I'm currently having some issues with a Workflow created with Sharepoint Designer 2007 B2TR. Every time I start the workflow I get this error (from de log file in the LOGS folder) : 12/13/2006 08:53:10.68 w3wp.exe (0x0CF4) 0x0988 Windows SharePoint Services General 72lp Medium Creating directory ... 13 Dec 2006 15:08
Merging 2 sites
Hi, Please have patients with me as I'm new to SharePoint and the solution to my question may be simple (I have tried to find reading material but WSS 3 documentation is currently being written). I am running two SharePoint services sites with a collection of sub-sites on the same sql 2005 back end. I now wi... 18 Dec 2006 09:20
wss_adminservice.log
Hello, What is the wss_adminservice.log? This is created on a machine with WSS V3 and MOSS 2007 installed. The file is located in C:\Documents and Settings\Default User\Local Settings\Temp. We found that with a specific instance of this file our server performance was severly degraded. Once the file was delete... 13 Dec 2006 11:17
Problems with upgrade to WSS 3.0
Hi, I am trying to upgrade a single server installation from WSS 2.0 SP2 to WSS 3.0 . I am getting an error in the configuration wizard when it reaches step 5. Here is the detailed information from the log: 12/11/2006 14:50:08 10 ERR Task services has failed with an unknown excep... 30 Dec 2006 01:52
Using SharePoint Designer with WSS 2.0 sites
Has anyone already begun using SharePoint Designer on WSS 2.0 sites yet? I am hopeful during the split into Expression Web and SharePoint Designer; some of the issues of FrontPage 2003 were addressed and resolved in the new SharePoint Designer. Specifically the problem I am having in WSS; whatever I set the def... 11 Dec 2006 16:05
No SharePoint Site exists at the specified URL
I have irritating problem. I have visual studio 2005 + WSS 3.0 extensions. i'm tring to create a web part project as follows: 1) I've created 'Web Part' solution. 2) i've changed the url in the project properties>>debug tab to the share point default site (http://il-moss-dev:6680/_layouts/MySite.aspx - is it ok... 14 Dec 2006 22:25
WSS3.0 / SharePoint2007 RTM Search Exception in COM
Hi, today I completed the upgrade of our SharePoint 2007 B2TR system up to RTM, and while it all seems to be functioning OK, I'm getting the following error, every 15 minutes in my Application log. I can't seem to locate any info about it, other than it's a generic COM error. Has anyone else seen it? He... 19 Dec 2006 23:36
Sharepoint site error when access after upgrade from wss2 to wss3
I am getting something strange here..... I have 2 sharepoint sites on my WS2003 and just upgraded to wss3. I encountered the Network Service permission error but I solved it according to technet by psconfig command line. Now one of the 2 sites has no problem and everything works. The other gives me an err... 27 Nov 2006 02:11
Install failure
I uninstalled Office 2007 Sharepoint Beta and used the uninstall tool to remove previous versions; now i'm not able to install WSS 3.0. How do I troubleshoot an installation? 1. Where are the logs located? 2. What should i look for in the logs? 3. All I have on the Windows 2003 server is .net 2.0 and mom clien... 24 Nov 2006 09:48
WSS 2007: Sharepoint list Filter web part
HI all, I have implemented a Sharepoint list filter web part... the users love it and they like being able to pick a "customer" or a "contact" from the list and then being able to see the other web parts only show the information relevant to this selection (implemented via connected web parts to the filter web p... 22 Nov 2006 21:12