From: erkorb on
I'm trying to create a new record using WSS web services that contains a
Lookup column. I'm getting error:
"0x80020005The operation failed because an unexpected error occurred.
(Result Code: 0x80020005)"

I think this is due to wrong format. I'm trying to post TEXT. Does anyone
know the format or how to update or add with Lookup column.

Erok

From: erkorb on
A Lookup field contains a string of the form ID;#ID, where ID is the integer
ID of the item in the list.

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/spptsdk/html/tscSPListItem_SV01013571.asp