From: mbzdel@gmail.com on
Taking over the Admin duties for Project Web Admin who left the
company, last week I was able to publish a project and go into that
project's workspace, etc. This week is a different story...

After publishing a project and trying to access/open the workspace for
that project, I get a VBScript message "The SharePoint site for this
project has not been created..." It goes on to say to publish the
project or contact the administrator.

I have the 'automatic' option set, BUT that project's workspace is
still not being created.

Looking at a list of Projects in SharePoint Services shows an empty
site address for this project.

Highlighting the Project in SharePoint Services and clicking the
"Create Site" link gives the following error message:

"Error occurred when creating site. Site does not seem to exist."

Attempting to create a site manually through SharePoint Services by
filling in a site address gives the following error message:

"The Web site does not exist or is not configured for Project Server.
Enter a Web site that has been extended with a Project Server
compatible template."

I'm kind of at the end of my rope here...is there some permissions
setting on the sharepoint server where the site is created, that is
looking at the OLD Admin's credentials?

Any help would be appreciated.

--Michael

From: Engelbert on
Please post Project Server questions to the Project Server newsgroup at
microsoft.public.sharepoint.projectserver

They are super-efficient in replying.

Engelbert