From: Terry Galentine on
As of thursday of last week we have users that will not let users into a
Document Library using windows explorer.

Server 2008 64 bit
SQL 2008 64 bit
MOSS Enterprise 64 bit

Mixture of IE 7 & 8

Mixture of Computers and Virtual Desktops

I was able to hit the site with no issues, but the mapped drive will not
connect. Other users can see documents but when they click on them, it
results in an URL error.
From: seribus on
Firewall or Proxy in the way? If you are behind a loadbalancer you
may also want to disable ping responces.