From: Christopher on
You are required to be a member to post replies. After logging in or becoming a member, you will be redirected back to this page.

Posted as a reply to:

Web is using a custom template

Hopefully an easy question.

I have an older server that has been running our sharepoint services 2
install for a good long while. I want to move it to a new server. I did a
backup and restore with STSADM.

When I run Prescan on the new server, I get an error:
Error: Web is using a custom template (id = "6215") which can not be located
on the web front end.

Is there an easy way to locate this template on the original server? I think
I just need to copy it over. When I look at the templates in the site
template gallery, the only thing listed is the names of the templates.

Any help is appreciated.
Thank you,
Mike Scott

WCF Workflow Services Using External Data Exchange
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/3d49fa0d-a120-4977-842a-6dafb17b6d74/wcf-workflow-services-usi.aspx